Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Weekend Flagged with Cold

The weather is becoming more cruel these days. In the absence of a heater, I'm forever bundled under the thick of sweater, scarves, and ugg boots. Aspirin after aspirin I have swallowed to keep my consciousness at bay. As my friends are breaking away from the last bits of their school works, I am still glued to my desk, trying my best to be utterly optimistic about my work.

Nevertheless, I managed to include some novelty into my life in the past weekend; Volunteering with AYCC (my supervisor is a 17-year old kid who took a year off university to work on Power Shift); Swinging to Jazz and Blues Festival at the Darling Harbour (Carl Riseley is such a cheeky performer); Watched Gandhi.

As of now, I'm struggling to finish my final assignment, and the impending final exam on engineering is due on Friday, the very night my classmates are planning to have a drink at Lord Nelson's. The worst thing is, I think I'm excited to do the exam more than I want to go for the drink. Seriously, I am reveled for being a such a nerd.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...