Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Two Third of the Journey

Almost a year in Sydney. Loving my current apartment and the people I'm living with. Lovely and fierce cook, the most beautiful Italian man I've ever met. Missed the coffee chat sessions with my friends, however, and driving of course. Camping a few times. Wished I could ride more bike. Tried to go to a school party once and didn't like it. But loved dancing with the European tourists by the beach and enjoyed learning ballroom dancing a lot. Made a lot of friends, from a lot of countries. Read a lot of books, and adore the many secondhand bookstores around Sydney. Watched heaps of movies because it's cheap. Never drive, and rarely take the public transport. Walk all the time. Missed my cats, though. Attended awesome concert, visited a church, talked to strangers.

What comes next?

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...