Saturday, May 30, 2009

Work Like a Dog, Eat Like a Pig

Okay, it is not entirely true. Because when I'm working I'm on high, and being on high to me is equivalent to being distressed. When I'm distressed, I retreat and I only eat when my stomach is at the edge of collapsing. I've been eating whatever I have in the fridge in the past week, and if you wonder what it is, it consist of egg in one way or another.

Half-boiled egg, omelette, french toast - and pancakes, of course, because out of one egg and one cup of flour I can make up to five pancakes, which covers me for breakfast and lunch.

As of now, I am finishing an assignment reviewing a research done on public attitudes towards electricity alternatives - an applied social research. Ever wonder where all those knowledge of primers, polymerase and DNA sequencing go? Certainly not in evaluating whether people have designed questionnaires or interview questions with enough clarity.

Life works in mysterious ways, I certainly and ardently hope.

My schedule will be filled with events throughout the impending semester break. The backpacking trip to Canberra and Melbourne, Sydney Film Festival, the remaining law assignments, and Power Shift. A relaxing one too, I hope despite all the excitements. I am simply looking forward to put both my feet up and read as much books as I can.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...