Friday, April 17, 2009

The Making of a Workaholic

I've been entirely occupied with my short course in environmental law. Insightful teacher, and a humorous one too. I wish the course could go on forever. I noticed today how these days I think less about going home because I am actually enjoying class and work. Finally, I have a life.

It's good to go about doing stuffs through normal schedule for a change - attending class in the morning, finishing assignments at night - as opposed to the usual routine of doing work (rather unsuccessfully at it) in the morning and going to class in the evening.

Malaysia have a lot to answer for its accountability and transparency in fulfilling the common law, I believe. If only I could change things for the better. I could, but I believe it's going to take a hell of very long time.

Ah, no wonder people say patience is a virtue.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...