Monday, December 21, 2009

Timely serendipity

I woke up in the morning, hit by one powerful realization. Whether it was timely (it has been exactly a month since I returned) and I am due to move on with my life, or it was simply a serendipitous coincidence - I don't know. But for once, after a while of drowning in the stupor of grief and resentment - I feel like my vision is clear and my enthusiasm to live has sprung to life again.

A couple of days ago, I was scheduled to be in KL reuniting with my friends and catching up over our times shared together. But I didn't make it then. For some reason, I believe my absence was meant to be. I don't think I was ready to build the bridge connecting my old self - the one my friends knew so well - with who I've become today.  The truth is, I wasn't sure if I am ready to plunge into the new life yet, one with the currents so strong it might wipe away the core of my being.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...