Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Antonyms

I am a contradiction of emotions, I am a paradox of life, and I am the irony of how human beings, in all its splendour and wealth of companionship, can still be reduced to the core and crumble to dust.

In one moment I could stare in wonder as the tiny garden gnomes are peeking at me from the tree, in one moment I could shriek in delight at the warm hug a friend offered me, in one moment I could giggle and happily wave at the sight of a neighbour from the window of his house, in one perfect moment I could feel like I am at the perfect place, at the perfect time, where I want to be.

At a sudden turn of event, I could feel as lost as I could be in a void space. I could feel like I am staring into darkness, stepping my feet on the nothingness of uncertainty. I could feel like I am floating away from the continent of familiarity, my being shrunk to minute particles, invisible.

I am lost as I am found, I am fragile as I am strong, I am undecided as I am confident. I am a the master of my destiny, as I am a servant of God.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...