Friday, September 26, 2008

Too little time

We’re already reaching the third quarter of the school session, which means Spring Break (and conveniently, Hari Raya) is drawing near. Unfortunately, assignments pave ways for the remaining week following the 4-day intensive Spring Course I’ll be taking. I’m hoping to squeeze in a couple of lunches for family friends and classmates, which is all I can afford and the rest of the time will be spent at my working desk.

Nevertheless, I’m immensely enjoying my tasks at the moment. A complete break towards the end of the session is something I’m definitely looking forward to, but in the meantime, I’m not taking any chances. Previous assessments taught me what I should and shouldn’t do - and putting enough and early effort in my essays, I learned, is a must.

There’s nothing more disheartening than finding out that the mistake a person made after a certain point of time is that he or she could’ve done better. It is a disappointment to self, and a disappointment to the work itself.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...