Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Heart of Life is Good

Just as I thought I had caught up with life and had my feet a step before everything around me, things went crumbling down again.

For one little test, one little mistake, one little fear.

But you know what, I learnt if we have good faith in life, in everyone, life couldn't be as fearful as we thought it could be.

Perfection is not a virtue, mistake is not a folly.

Another thing, everyone's opinion matters as much as your own too. Never stop listening to the little voice inside you. It's there for a reason.

I am thankful, for the comforting shrills of little ones, for the warm tales of random joy and surprises, and for the sweet company of electronic letters. All which is far, but closer than my own blood.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...