Wednesday, March 11, 2009

School and Whatnots

I'm beginning to fear environmental management is fast becoming the it-course nowadays. The course for the popular, the affluent, and the vegan hippie wannabes.

God, I'm afraid I'm going to miss the days when knowledge is knowledge.

Putting the grave note aside, classes means early bedtime and recurring dreams and nightmares. This is the paradox of my life, I go to bed tired, I dream weird dreams because I was sleeping soundly, and I wake up even more tired.

Oh, no, that wasn't really a happy not either.

Maybe it's today's gloomy weather, and these heart-wrenching tracks from The Swell Season I'm listening to.

Just like I told my brother, for some reason, I missed crying again.

No comments:

The end

After nearly ten years, ati-the-reader.blogspot.com is now concluding its final chapter. The blog has been a definitive part of my life, an...